Thursday, August 13, 2009

Robert Sharker is headed to Pennsylvania!!

Hello friends!

I just want to let you all know that there won't be any blog posts for the next few days. Me and a bunch of my shark pals are going to see how far we can swim up the Schuylkill River in beautiful Pennsylvania before the freshwater proves too much for us! Our goal is to at least make it into the Blue Mountain region for some camping, drinking, carnage and good ol' bro-time. I realize this isn't exactly wine country, and this may surprise you but I enjoy Yeungling Lager! I do also enjoy the German/Polish/American cuisine which has developed throughout the region over the generations. Oh, such good times await!

I want to thank everybody for making this blog such a success in such a short period of time! I am overwhelmed by the positive response I have gotten from you all and my only hope is that my wine-bloggery can continue to be worthy of your attention.

If you have any suggestions for dining and drinking establishments in the Schuylkill River Heritage Area, please let me know! Hit me up at robertsharker@gmail.com. And if you'll be in the area this weekend, keep your feet out of the water! Or else my friends and I will drag you down and rip you the hell apart...

Until next time!

-Robert Sharker

No comments:

Post a Comment