Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Robert Sharker is back AND on Twitter!

Greetings fellow connoisseurs,

Robert Sharker is back from his boys' weekend in the brackish waters of Pennsylvania and let me tell you, things got a little out of hand! Lets just say that more than a few skinny-dipping young ladies went "missing" this weekend...but don't tell Mrs. Sharker!

This will just be a short post since I haven't had a drop of wine in days. They wouldn't know a Premier Cru in Pennsylvania if it fell out of their fanny packs! I just wanted to pass along the good news that I am now on Twitter!

You can follow me here: https://twitter.com/robertsharker

Now I'm going to get back to following this dipshit swimmig WAY too far from the shore at dusk!

Wish me luck

-Robert Sharker

No comments:

Post a Comment